Jennifer Lyns Crafts
Unique, Inexpensive, Gifts for everyone's Budget

Monday, April 5, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog and a big Happy Birthday to me! I'm starting this blog to write about my adventures in craft fairs. I will also be updating shows that I will be attending.

I have also started home shows, which are booking fast. Just like Tupperware, etc. I come to your home, set up my crafts, we play a few games, your guests purchase items that are cash and carry or they can also order from catalog of items which I will not have at the show. Personalization and customization are both available. The Hostess incentives are phenomenal. I tired down my sales for the hostess gifts, I feel that in this economy, having a $150.00 in sales is sometimes steep to accomplish. with just a $10.00 purchase, the hostess will be guaranteed a free gift and also 10% off her order. For more information on my home shows, please feel free to email me at jenniferlynscrafts@gmail.com

I will be adding in pictures of some items I am selling, so if you see something you like, please shout it out if you are interested. I can ship and gift wrapping is available for $1.00 for each item you would like wrapped. Wrapping includes wrap, tape, ribbon and bow. Cards are also available.

Well, welcome to my journey and may God be with you. Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment