Jennifer Lyns Crafts
Unique, Inexpensive, Gifts for everyone's Budget

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Items on Consignment at Bird Acres, Branchville, NJ

Hello all,  I hope everyone is enjoying the hot hot weather we are having.  I am trying to get use to the city weather.  It's not the 70-75 degree weather I am use to upstate.  Anyway, I have a lot of my crafts on consignment at Bird Acres Gift Shop in Branchville New Jersey.  Edna's Gift Shop (the owner) is filled with great gifts for anyone on your list.  Her prices are phenomenal!  If you haven't checked out her shop, it is a must!  Bird Acres is located approx. 1 mile from Space Farms.  Her hours are Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. 

I will also be selling at the Christmas in July at Lafayette Village venue on July 24 & 25, 2010
Please stop by my table and say hello and check out the great items I will be having on sale for that weekend only!

Just a note as well, my digital camera spaced out and I have not had time to get it fixed yet.  This site needs many many updates.  There is so many other items that I sell that are not listed on here.  So please, bare with me until I can list more stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment